The Pacific War Online Encyclopedia
Boilerplate Article License Agreement
If you wish to submit an article to The Pacific War Online
Encyclopedia, you must indicate with your submission that you accept
the following agreement:
- You retain copyright on the text of your article.
- You grant me a nonexclusive, irrevocable, royalty-free
reproduce your article as part of the Pacific War Online Encyclopedia.
- You grant me permission to reformat the appearance of your
article (fonts, surrounding frames, etc.) as needed to keep it
consistent with the other articles Anthe
likewise grant me permission to insert hyperlinks to
other articles in the encyclopedia. I agree that I
modify the substance of the text itself without your
- I agree to include in your formatted article a footer line
names you as the copyright owner of the article; that
have used it with permission; and that provides a hyperlink to
your home page or your email address, at your option.
(Please specify the hyperlink at the time you accept this
agreement.) I reserve the right to reject hyperlinks to
content I find inappropriate.
- I will make a reasonable effort to check your article for
appropriateness before accepting it, but you remain solely responsible
for its contents. Your libels and your plagiarisms are your
The Pacific War Online
Encyclopedia. (c) 2006 Kent G. Budge. Index
Comment on this article