The Pacific War Online Encyclopedia
|Previous: Chinhua||Table of Contents||Next: Chitose|
Chinwangtao (Qinhuangdao,119.590E 39.933N) was opened to foreign trade in 1901 and served primarily as an export port for coal from the Kailan mines 60 miles to the west. Japan imported much of its coking coal from this port.
The Pacific War Online Encyclopedia © 2007 by Kent G. Budge. Index
Comment on this article