The Pacific War Online Encyclopedia
|Previous: Higgins Class, U.S. Motor Torpedo Boats||Table of Contents||Next: Higuchi Kiichiro|
(111.658W 33.309N) Construction of Highley Field outside Phoenix began in the summer of 1941. It was intended as a training field for bomber crews and was originally named Mesa Military Airport. It would later be renamed Williams Field.
The Pacific War Online Encyclopedia (c) 2006, 2008 by Kent G. Budge. Index
Comment on this article